Keto Peanut Butter Fudge

 


In pre-keto days, I made batch after batch of fudge and pralines.  Mark used to kid me and say that it wasn’t really Christmas until I had had a batch of fudge fail to set up properly.  Well, with this keto version, there’s no worries about reaching a hard-ball stage and no need to bother with a thermometer.  I don’t worry about overcooking it, I don’t worry about undercooking it, I don’t worry about it making me fat.  I am thankful for keto and for the keto-friendly sweeteners we have available now!

 Print

Keto Peanut Butter Fudge

Serve this chilled, it may be a little soft when it reaches room temperature.
Servings20

Ingredients

  • 1 lb natural unsweetened peanut butter (crunchy or creamy depending on your preference)
  • 2 sticks salted butter, softened
  • 1 cup swerve
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 5-10 drops Sweet Leaf Vanilla Creme liquid stevia, to taste

Instructions

  • Line a 5 x 7 pan with parchment paper.
  • Mix all ingredients together with a mixer til fully incorporated.
  • Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Let chill for at least an hour.
  • Cut into squares. Return to refrigerator and thoroughly chill.

Comments