What We’ve Been Up To: Email Recap

 


Hello!  Mark and I always look forward to our 2nd & 4th Tuesday night Keto meetings at Unity.  It’s great company and keto talking 🙂

You can find us over in the facebook groups Ketogenic Success and Ketovangelist Kitchen every day.  I honestly don’t know if I would have had the success I’ve had if it weren’t for the daily reliable info and support that is available there.  If you aren’t members of those groups,  join us there today.

A couple of folks raved about how much they’ve been enjoying  cabbage soup lately.  This recipe sounds a lot like theirs:  https://ketogasm.com/cabbage-soup-recipe/.  I tried it and it’s wonderful!

As promised, we made mayonnaise during the meeting!  I hope it was a good demonstration of how easy it can be to make our own mayo and salad dressings.

Keto Central Illinois peeps had a keto meat up on Saturday, May 12th at 11:30 am at Engrained in Springfield.  This was a chance for those following keto and for those curious about keto to meet and chat over a nice lunch.  Watch for more of these meat-ups throughout Central Illinois!

We celebrated Mother’s Day with smoked pork belly and pork shoulder.  Yes, both!  And we had this keto strawberry “pretzel” salad which was one of my very first keto dessert attempts on my first keto Mother’s Day two years ago.  It’s still delicious!

Watch for our next email recap from our meeting May 22nd.  In the meantime, if you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.  You can contact me by email at kyndac@comcast.net or  find us at Keto With Kynda & Mark on facebook too.  If you’d like to be included on our email list, just drop your contact info below 🙂

Til next time
Kynda

Comments