Eighteen Months of Keto


 Well, a year and a half low carb/keto.  I wonder when I’ll stop counting?? In some ways, it seems like yesterday that I saw that first facebook post that sent me off in this direction.  It was a life-changing moment.  In other ways, it’s starting to feel like . . . well, like life.  Like everyday ordinary life the way we live it.

We’ve been through all the birthdays and holidays at least once.  Retirement celebrations, visits with family, vacations at the lake, everyday grocery visits and eating out at our favorite local joints, and all those moments that go by in the blink of an eye.  This past week, we attended both a wedding and a funeral.  When we didn’t eat wedding cake, I went home and made a keto-friendly earthquake cake.   When we got home from the funeral sadder than we’ve felt in a long time, we made a pan of poppers and Mark grilled a steak for us.

I’m thankful for this way of eating that allows us to be healthy and enjoy good food.  I absolutely love sharing this way of eating with others who are interested. I’ve had the good fortune to join the coaching team at ketovangelistcoaching.com and our local group meetings  continue.  I hope this finds someone who thinks, maybe that might work for me? Yep, that’s how it all gets started 🙂

Comments