How to Make a Progress Collage with PicMonkey

 Before I tell you how to make a before & after collage, maybe you’re thinking you’re thinking why bother?  Well, if you’re like me, you’re going to have days when you feel like nothing is happening.   The scale isn’t moving very fast.  Or maybe it’s not moving at all.  Maybe it’s going up and down the same couple of pounds.  All of that is normal and it’s only a little bit of the big picture.  

The big picture is our bodies change when we stop eating sugar and processed carbs. You may not notice the changes, but they add up.  A progress picture may validate what you don’t see day to day and give you a big boost in motivation.   

The picture to the left in the collage was taken after just 30 days of my switch to low carb eating.  It was so motivating to see the change in the pictures because I sure didn’t see it in the mirror. 

Even after a year, I still make collages.  Because it helps me remember where I was and how far I’ve come.

So if you’re convinced that you want to make a collage, here’s my outline of steps for using PicMonkey. I use the free version.    There are other ways to make photo collages.  I hear you can even make them on your phone.  I don’t know about those; but if you do, send me your tips! 

How to Make a Collage with PicMonkey.com:

Set up an account and log in.  Click collage at the top. 
Choose a layout from the button on the left.
Click add images. Find the pictures you want to add from your pictures.
Drag and drop the images into the collage.  When you like it, click export to editor. 
Click add text if you’d like to add dates or other text.  Save to your computer. 

I’d love to see your progress collages! 

Comments